CDNJS - the best front-end resource CDN for free!
Table of Contents
- latest version url support
- API usage
- Extensions, Plugins, Resources
CDNJS is a free and open source project to organize all the famous web front-end development resources and provide them to the developers with faster CDN infrastructure without usage limitation and fee. We want to help individual library/framework developers spread their projects, and help web developers to supercharge their websites! With the great and free CDN service, developers can focus on the project and website development, without spending time on worrying about how to setup a CDN for the project or website assets, we hope to make the web development eaiser, bring your websites and the WWW faster and safer.
If you love
- Become a contributor, help us write document, organize issues, add libraries, design the website, propose features, review issues and pull requests, etc.
- Donate us on Gratipay, Bountysource or Tip4Commit.
We're really appreciate your help
Currently, CDNJS is the top 2(ref) web front-end CDN service with great performance, we fully support https, SPDY, http/2.0 and SRI, which will boost and secure your website with zero configuration. (note that you'll still need to take care of the server side and application layer of security issues, we just make it better, but can't help too much if you implment a bad practice)
latest version url support
Note that we don't support the feature to use
latest in the url, because of the reasons below:
- It brings potential risks to break the website if there is any compatible issue or bug coming from upstream, it's not a good idea to use it in the production environment, both jQuery CDN and Google CDN doesn't provide this feature.
latesturl feature also has cache and performance issues, which has conflicts of what we are tring to do - make your website loading as fast as possible.
latesturl feature totally conflicts with the SRI technique.
To contribute to CDNJS, please refer to the CONTRIBUTING.md, it should contain most of the things you'll need to get your contribution started!
Extensions, Plugins, Resources
See each repos' GitHub contributors graph, e.g.
CDNJS would never be successful without the kindness sponsoring from the sponsors, CDNJS is currently sponsoring by this companies:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please feel free to contact us!
Each library is released under its own license, this CDNJS main repository is under MIT license